Wednesday, July 26, 2017

MORE JOURNAL PAGES...


COUNTDOWN!  

 I am nearing the end of this journal.  Only three pages remain to tell the story
of the Trump Administration.  Three pages left to be illustrated, colored with
 Big Brush markers, watercolored, scribbled on, and splattered with paint.  

I must confess, I will miss the daily routine of waking up each morning 
to check the "breaking news" that occurred while I slept but I also 
need to say that following politics is stressful and I could use a break!
Whoo boy!  The drama never ends!

 Somehow, I have the feeling that the story will go on long after I have 
completed my journal and that I could fill many, many more journals 
but seriously...I am ready to move on.

That said, I have purchased a new "Hand-Book" journal and I am excited to 
announce that it will be filled with my favorite thing to draw, "Faces." 

So...stay tuned and check back often as I will post my progress and also discuss 
the many on-line classes that I know you will just love.  











"Spicey" hiding in the bushes.

A "broken" Whitehouse.






I hope that you have enjoyed my journey following the Trump Administration and that you will come back to join me when I start my new journal, "Faces."

Until next time...

Hugs,
Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment