Monday, October 28, 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Have a very safe and fun Halloween everyone! 

I am going to stay home and pass out candy to the neighborhood kids and 
hope that all the candy is gone by the end of the evening so 
that I am not tempted to eat any! 
DARN DIET!!!!


I found this interesting guy in a magazine.  I can't remember the name of the candy bar he's advertising.  Anyway, for those of you who have Cricut machines...do you recognize the spider web, cat, fence and tree?  I think that it came from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge.  I cut it out years ago and just now find a use for it.  Since this journal page, I have incorporated several Cricut embellishments into my pages.  Finally....I have found a use for the Cricut machine (I am not a scrapbooker).

Hugs,
Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment