Saturday, February 23, 2013

TAGS, TAGS, TAGS



What started out as a simple Birthday card to place with a very 
small gift turned into a tag obsession.  
I got the idea to use a folded 3"x 6" tag as a Birthday card 
but when I was done, I wasn't happy with it... so I kept painting 
and doodling and ended up making a really cute tag, which 
led to another painted tag and then another....









These were really fun to make and are something that I 
can whip together in 30 minutes or less...they are great for  
testing a new technique or medium.  
I don't have any plans for how I am going to use them 
but I suspect that they will end up in one of my journals.

Until next time....
Hugs
Ginny

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ginny, nice to meet you. I came over by way of Valerie's blog. Love you use of bright, bold color.

    Grace and peace,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary! These were fun! And...I looove Valerie's art.

      Delete
  2. I've been so blessed by your blog, I gave you an award on my blog. You can find out the details on my blog post for today at http://visualblessings.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete